We are a one-stop shop for your production service needs. Whether it’s a podcast, an audiobook, a radio spot, digital content, album artwork, or mixing and mastering of pre-recorded audio, we offer production and creative services to fit every creative direction and budget. We can get the best performance, marry it with the art of editing, for the best results for our clients.
- Audio recording production
- Audio recording and voice-over
- Audio enhancements and editing
Writing and Editing
Creative Writing and Editing services include:
- Script writing; intro’s, outro’s, and commercial copy
- Development of interview questions
- Script support, show notes, script editing
- Show development
Hosting on all major Podcasting networks including:
- Apple Podcast
- Stitcher Radio
- iHeart Radio
Creative Visual services include:
- Logo design
- Album cover artwork
- Package design
- Ad design
XTG MEDIA CLIENTS:
- Black Child Legacy Campaign – A community-driven movement established by the Steering Committee on Reduction of African American Child Deaths, which is working to reduce deaths of African American children by 10% to 20% by 2020 in Sacramento County.
- Her Health First: a nonprofit committed to a community that prioritizes women’s health care, specifically for women of color. Support programs provide women invaluable resources during three key stages of life: adolescence, pregnancy, and motherhood.
- Natomas Unified School District College & Career Readiness Center.